Knights Nuggets: Carrie Underwood wants Vegas to win the Stanley Cup
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- We finally know where the Golden Knights will be playing Game 1. See you soon, Winnipeg. [Knights on Ice]
- Marc-Andre Fleury met his biggest fan yesterday — a Jack Russell terrier named Bark-Andre Fleury. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- His play may not be flashy, but Pierre-Edouard Bellemare is undoubtedly one of the leaders that holds the Golden Knights together. [The Athletic]
- The Golden Knights celebrated Alex Tuch’s 22nd birthday by eating a bunch of Italian food. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Carrie Underwood is rooting for the Golden Knights to win the Stanley Cup. #CupIn1 confirmed.
And I’ll also say, until next season, I am officially a @GoldenKnights fan! I’ll enjoy seeing them make a little history!!— Carrie Underwood (@carrieunderwood) May 11, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.