Knights Nuggets: Cody Glass is killing it in the WHL
Start your morning off with a hint of hockey news.
Happy Thursday! Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights:
- Cody Glass dominated in his first game back with the Portland Winterhawks. Want to learn more about how the kids are doing? You can follow along with us throughout the season! [Knights On Ice]
- If you didn’t see the Golden Knights’ preseason opener, that really stinks, because the atmosphere at the T-Mobile Arena was unbelievable. And it doesn’t look like that will be changing anytime soon. [Knights On Ice]
- Our own Jillian Wagner is continuing her overview of the Pacific Division. Wednesday, she took an in-depth look at the vastly improved Edmonton Oilers. [Knights On Ice]
- The Golden Knights have a surplus of defensemen on the roster and it’s looking like George McPhee won’t be hesitating to make a move. [Sportsnet]
- If you’re one of those people who can’t stand traffic (which is basically everyone), there shouldn’t be much to worry about when attending Knights games. If Tuesday night was any indication, getting out of the parking garages around the T-Mobile Arena will be a breeze. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.