Knights Nuggets: Could regular-season NHL games in China be a thing?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Cody Glass will be returning to the WHL’s Portland Winterhawks for another year. [Knights on Ice]
- Shea Theodore’s new contract may seem expensive today, but it’ll be one heck of a deal a couple years down the road. [SinBin.vegas]
- Chance bodied Gritty on Twitter and I’m not sure the world was ready for it.
Look at the bright side @NHLFlyers fans... his beard covers up your logo. 😏#MascotShade https://t.co/CbQygNGwqB— Chance (@ChanceNHL) September 24, 2018
In other news...
- Caroline Ouellette, one of the greatest women’s hockey players of all time, has announced her retirement. [The Ice Garden]
- There are some exciting young players absolutely killing it for their junior clubs right now, including Dylan Ferguson. [The Hockey News]
- Anonymous coaches and GMs ranked all of the NHL’s 31 starting goalies. As you can imagine, Marc-Andre Fleury was toward the top of the list. [The Athletic]
- We may not be all that far away from seeing regular-season NHL games being played in China. [Second City Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Instagram and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.