Knights Nuggets: Could Shea Theodore be close to making his debut in Vegas?
Start your morning off with a hint of hockey news.
Happy Monday, folks! Let’s check out what’s going on with the Golden Knights:
- So how about this Vadim Shipachyov situation, eh? After bailing on the Chicago Wolves, the Golden Knights have suspended the 30-year-old Russian forward and it’s looking like his tenure in Vegas could end sooner rather than later. Yikes. [Knights On Ice]
- Vegas placed defenseman Jason Garrison on waivers Friday. Unsurprisingly, he went unclaimed on the waiver wire and will be playing in the AHL for the time being. [Knights On Ice]
- The Golden Knights also placed defenseman Griffin Reinhart on waivers. Could this signal a Shea Theodore call-up? It better, or I’ll projectile vomit out of frustration. [Knights On Ice]
- Oh yeah! The Golden Knights played a game on Friday! The first shutout in Knights history went to Oscar Dansk (!) in a 7-0 thumping of the Colorado Avalanche. Here’s what we learned from the victory. [Knights On Ice]
- Episode 5 of the Knights On Ice Podcast is here and we have some thoughts about the Vadim Shipachyov situation, along with the Chicago Wolves. [Knights On Ice]
- The Knights are off to an unprecedented start and there are several mind-blowing stats that tell the story of Vegas’ early success. [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more Golden Knights coverage.