Knights Nuggets: David Perron is an absolute animal
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Anything is possible this offseason. Could Nick Holden be a buyout candidate to open up some extra cap space? [Las Vegas Sun]
- Turns out Jonathan Marchessault can hit some dingers. Still, that wasn’t enough to help lift the Golden Knights over the Raiders in Saturday’s charity softball game. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- David Perron is celebrating the Stanley Cup about as hard as anyone we’ve ever seen.
Play the Stone Cold Steve Austin music in the background and I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell the difference. David Perron is on a rampage. pic.twitter.com/Wp8Ot5KZC9— Ryan Quigley (@RP_Quigs) June 15, 2019
In other news...
- Jordan Eberle, unlike someone (John Tavares), signed a pretty awesome deal to stay with the Islanders. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The Flyers traded Radko Gudas to the Capitals for Matt Niskanen. Still trying to figure that one out. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Olli Maatta is headed to Chicago. In return, the Penguins are getting Dominik Kahun. [PensBurgh]
- Turns out several Bruins players played with some pretty insane injuries during their playoff run. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.