Knights Nuggets: Despite being one of the best in the west, Vegas is still in salary cap heaven
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights beat the Philadelphia Flyers last night, so that’s nice. [Knights On Ice]
- Oh, and some guy named Marc-Andre Fleury won his 400th career game? Yeah, whatever. No big deal. [Knights On Ice]
- Fleury wasn’t the only player making NHL history last night. Alex Ovechkin also registered his 600th career goal, so that’s neat. [Japers’ Rink]
- Good teams don’t always have a ton of cap space, but that certainly isn’t an issue for the Golden Knights. [SinBin.vegas]
- I hope you’re not looking forward to the NHL going to the 2022 Olympics, because that’s far from a guarantee. [TSN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.