Knights Nuggets: Ending the road trip on a high note
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights ended their losing streak on Tuesday, and now they’ve started a winning streak. Big win against the Red Wings. [KOI]
- It’s pretty wild to look back at George McPhee’s comments from before the expansion draft. [SinBin.vegas]
- Is Marc-Andre Fleury worthy of being inducted into the Hockey Hall of Fame? Objectively, yes. But he doesn’t see it that way yet. [Las Vegas Sun]
In other news...
- Keith Urban is going to perform at the NHL’s Stadium Series game in Philadelphia between the Flyers and Penguins. And we can’t be less excited about it. [Sportsnet]
- Is it really worth relinquishing numerous assets in order to have Artemi Panarin on your team just for a playoff run? You bet your ass it is. [The Athletic]
- Hey, look! The Oilers finally won a game! [Copper And Blue]
- The Lightning have new third jerseys. What do you think? Love ‘em? Hate ‘em?
Back to black.#DisruptTheNight ✖️ @adidashockey pic.twitter.com/29eSTgStve— Tampa Bay Lightning (@TBLightning) February 8, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.