Knights Nuggets: Fancy seeing you again, Jets
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- If you’ve been to T-Mobile Arena before, you probably know that the atmosphere is unmatched. And other NHL players know that as well. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights have been great since the trade deadline. Perhaps that has something to do with trading for Mark Stone? [The Athletic]
- Does it seem that Malcolm Subban tends to play better as games go on? Well, that’s because he does. It’s proven by stats. [SinBin.vegas]
- Marc-Andre Fleury is dealing with a minor injury. But let’s pretend he was out for the rest of the year. Could Subban take Vegas on a deep playoff run? [HockeyBuzz]
In other news...
- If you don’t know Austin Czarnik’s story, you should. [The Athletic]
- Though he may not win the Calder, Rasmus Dahlin has been nothing short of sensational as a rookie. [Die By The Blade]
- The NHL without a salary cap would be pretty freaking terrifying. [USA TODAY]
- How the hell is Nicklas Backstrom still not earning universal respect? [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.