Knights Nuggets: Finally, a normal offseason
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights shouldn’t get comfortable watching the playoffs from home. They are one of the likeliest non-playoff teams to return to the postseason next year. [NBC Sports]
- It’s been a while since Jack Eichel last had a normal offseason. He’ll finally get that this summer. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Here’s a bit of a shocker. The Islanders fired Barry Trotz yesterday morning after missing the playoffs for the first time in his four-year stint in New York. [Lighthouse Hockey]
- The Penguins are rolling and the Rangers are absolutely are not. Yikes. [PensBurgh]
- We have a pretty fun series going on between the Panthers and Capitals, and after an overtime thriller last night, the series is tied at two games apiece. [Japers’ Rink]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.