Knights Nuggets: Gallant gets the Mark Stone treatment
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Top 25 Under 25 series continues. At No. 23, we have Bowling Green forward Brandon Kruse! [KOI]
- It’s August and not a ton is going on, so we might as well review Nick Holden’s interesting 2018-19 season. [KOI]
- Do you like to make bets? Well, here’s your guide to making some money off the Golden Knights this season. [The Athletic]
- Remember when Mark Stone first arrived to Vegas and basically the entire Knights organization waited for him at the airport? Well, the Knights did the same for Gerard Gallant, but on a slightly smaller scale.
Coach Gallant is back for the season 😃— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) August 21, 2019
We just had to welcome our guy back with @ChanceNHL and the Vegas Belles 🤩😂 pic.twitter.com/ZVnRkTQ6Rp
In other news...
- The Minnesota Wild have found their new general manager. Bill Guerin has quite a test ahead of him. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Senators locked up Colin White to a pretty awesome contract. Six years, $4.75 per. Not bad for the promising young forward. [Silver Seven]
- Hate on Aaron Dell and the San Jose Sharks all you want, but Dell has some of the coolest pad in the NHL.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.