Knights Nuggets: Game 1 sure was boring, amirite?
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights beat the Capitals in Game 1. And what a snoozefest that was, amirite? [Knights on Ice]
- Surprise, surprise. I certain played dished out a certain kind of hit that a lot of people aren’t very happy about. I wonder who that could be? [Knights on Ice]
- Bryce Harper may play for a D.C. sports team, but he doesn’t care. He wants the Golden Knights, not the Capitals, to win the Stanley Cup. [SB Nation]
- Want to know how the Golden Knights put together such awesome pregame shows? Look no further. [ESPN]
- According to Gary Bettman, the NHL will vote on the Seattle expansion in the fall. [USA TODAY]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.