Knights Nuggets: Game 7s as far as the eye can see
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Jack Eichel recovered from his neck surgery without issue, but he finished the season with another gnarly injury that impacted his play. [Knights On Ice]
- The Golden Knights didn’t win the draft lottery, so they officially do not have a first-round pick this year. [Knights On Ice]
- The Golden Knights’ power play was unspectacular this season, but they’re hoping they’ve found a formula to turn things around next season. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Do you like Game 7s? Good news! There will be a ton of them this Saturday! The Bruins beat the Hurricanes yesterday to send their series to a winner-take-all showdown. [Canes Country]
- The Lightning and Maple Leafs? They’re also going to Game 7 thanks to Tampa’s huge 4-3 win last night. [Raw Charge]
- And finally the Oilers are going to Game 7 against the Kings. Can Connor McDavid finally win a playoff series? [Copper And Blue]
- The Penguins could be without Sidney Crosby in their crucial Game 6 against the Rangers. [PensBurgh]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.