Knights Nuggets: Gerard Gallant pretty much wants the Lightning and Capitals to destroy each other in Game 7
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Lightning and Capitals are meeting for Game 7 tonight, so Gerard Gallant naturally hopes the contest goes to triple overtime. [NHL]
- Speak of the devil, which team would be the “easier” matchup for Vegas in the Stanley Cup Final? [Knights on Ice]
- It’s already unfair when Jonathan Marchessault, William Karlsson and Reilly Smith are on the ice together. But when you throw Shea Theodore into the mix? Cheat code. [Knights on Ice]
- The 2018 NHL Entry Draft isn’t all that far away, so let’s check out the top 74 draft-eligible prospects! [The Athletic]
- We may have a date for when Seattle will finally be awarded its new NHL franchise. [KOMO]
- It doesn’t look like Evander Kane will be leaving San Jose anytime soon, which means one of this offseason’s top free agent targets is no longer on the market. [Fear the Fin]
- By the grace of God, Winnipeg Jets forward Patrik Laine is finally shaving his horrific facial hair. [CBS Sports]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.