Knights Nuggets: Get you some donuts
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Vegas Golden Knights have now won four straight games! Are the Misfits officially back? [KOI]
- Sometimes one goal is all you need to get back into the swing of things. Just ask Reilly Smith. [KOI]
- It’s no secret that Mark Stone is one of the better 200-foot players in hockey. But one of his former teammates had some particularly encouraging words about his game. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Despite being ravaged by injuries all season, the Coyotes are somehow still very much in the hunt for a playoff spot. [The Hockey News]
- The Senators fired their head coach just days after giving him a vote of confidence. [Silver Seven]
- After going all in at the trade deadline, the Blue Jackets are falling apart at the worst possible time. [The Cannon]
- Alex Ovechkin “scored” a game-deciding shootout goal in the weirdest way possible.
Alex Ovechkin wins it in the shootout, after the stick is thrown at the puck. pic.twitter.com/ytvGzBqMaV— NHL on NBC (@NHLonNBCSports) March 3, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.