Knights Nuggets: Here’s to gingers scoring on St. Patty’s Day!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- After a solid victory over the Stars on Friday, the Golden Knights kept the momentum going on Sunday and took down the Oilers for a big win. And who better to score on St. Patty’s Day than the redheaded Cody Eakin? [KOI]
- Also, Marc-Andre Fleury is dealing with a lower-body injury, so that’s not very awesome. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Speaking of Flower, all he wants in life is to score a goal and fight someone. And by God, we may want it just as much is he does. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- Folks in Ottawa are already comparing Erik Brannstrom to Erik Karlsson. [The Hockey News]
- Officials have missed a pretty solid amount of calls this season, and that’s going to have to stop before the playoffs (or ‘yoffs for short) start. [Sportsnet]
- If you’ve watched the Tampa Bay Lightning at all this season, then you probably understand why the could very well be the best team in the NHL’s salary cap era. [The Athletic]
- Conor McGregor was in Boston for the Bruins’ overtime victory over the Blue Jackets. Naturally, Brad Marchand celebrated accordingly.
One Notorious celly.@Bmarch63 | #NHLBruins pic.twitter.com/wLSEGq1aKT— Boston Bruins (@NHLBruins) March 17, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.