Knights Nuggets: Hooray for nationally televised games
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights are going to have 12 games on national television this season. That’s fun! [Knights On Ice]
- The hope is that Mark Stone will be ready for the start of the regular season. Will that actually happen? Who’s to say? [Sports Illustrated]
In other news...
- The Senators clearly believe Tim Stützle is the key to their future. He’s got himself a new eight-year, $66.8 million contract. [Silver Seven]
- Oh, and the Canadiens also signed Kirby Dach to a four-year extension, so that’s somewhat notable. [Eyes On The Prize]
- Remember Pierre-Edouard Bellemare? Well, he’d apparently be down to renovate your house if you want him to. [Sportsnet]
- The Denver Broncos are Stanley Cup champions.
Just hanging out with the #stanleycup in downtown Denver with @loganoconnor22 and @DangeRussWilson and the @Broncos offensive line! @NHL @Avalanche @HockeyHallFame @NFL pic.twitter.com/PA4vxzgvxn— Philip Pritchard (@keeperofthecup) September 7, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.