Knights Nuggets: Humpday
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Mark Stone has been ranked the NHL’s 13th best winger. That’s cool and all, but he should probably be ranked way higher. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights’ offseason? Yeah, it hasn’t been great. Luckily, the future still looks bright. [KOI]
- This new rule may make Gerard Gallant think twice about challenging for goalie interference every single game. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- No Florida Panthers player will wear Roberto Luongo’s number ever again. As it should be. [Litter Box Cats]
- The Hurricanes signed general manager Don Waddell to a three-year contract extension, so that’s something. [Canes Country]
- Speaking of the Hurricanes, Justin Williams still isn’t sure if he’ll return for another season. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.