Knights Nuggets: Ilya Mikheyev isn’t coming to Vegas after all
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- What are the Golden Knights going to do with Pierre-Edouard Bellemare? Will he be back for the 2019-20 season? [Las Vegas Sun]
- Remember that one time it was reported that Ilya Mikheyev was going to be a Golden Knight? Well, that’s no happening. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Why was Colin Miller a healthy scratch to start the postseason? We still have no idea. But we can still be mad about it! [SinBin.vegas]
- Some Golden Knights players looked solid in Canada’s world hockey championship tuneup game yesterday. [Sportsnet]
In other news...
- The best two words in hockey — Game 7. Last night’s battle between the Blues and Stars did not disappoint. [St. Louis Game Time]
- Speaking of which, there’s another huge Game 7 tonight. Something tells me I know who you all are rooting for. [NBC Sports]
- Don’t look now, but Tuukka Rask is playing the best hockey of his career. [The Hockey News]
- Here are some sleepers you should be aware of in this year’s draft. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.