Knights Nuggets: Is it October yet?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Three Golden Knights players will represent Canada in the upcoming IIHF World Championship. [KOI]
- Even with Nick Suzuki and Erik Brannstrom gone, the Golden Knights still have a stellar group of youngsters in the pipeline. [KOI]
- Deryk Engelland is the man, but his time with the Golden Knights (as a player) should likely be up. [KOI]
- Erik Haula hasn’t played a game for the Knights since Nov. 6. What exactly happened with his “unique” knee injury, and how is he doing now? [The Athletic]
In other news...
- What the Blue Jackets are doing right now is amazing. But is it good for the sport of hockey? [The Cannon]
- Cole Caufield literally cannot be stopped. And he wasn’t the only one who impressed at the U-18 World Championship. [The Hockey News]
- Speaking of good, young players, you need to know who Aito Iguchi is if you don’t already. [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.