Knights Nuggets: It’s Alex Tuch’s world, and we’re all just living in it
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights beat the heck out of the Ducks on Wednesday. What did we learn from the win, you ask? We have answers! [KOI]
- That Alex Tuch sure is good at the hockey. So good, in fact, that one could reasonably consider him the most important player on the Knights. [KOI]
- Oh, and that Shea Theodore fellow’s pretty good as well. [The Hockey News]
- Marc-Andre Fleury has inspired Ryan Reaves, who now wants to design his own helmet. And by God, just let him do it, NHL. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- William Nylander still hasn’t signed a contract. But if he’s familiar with Sean Bergenheim’s story, he just might wind up betting on himself. [The Athletic]
- Defenseman Paul Martin, whose teams have made the postseason in each of his 14 seasons in the NHL, is calling it a career. [NHL]
- Imagine scoring a hat trick in the NHL. Great accomplishment, right? Now imagine scoring a hat trick in the NHL in just 91 seconds. [NHL]
- Canucks goalie Richard Bachman made a gorgeous pass last night that led to a goal — for the other team.
That was fortunate 😜 #VANvsMIN pic.twitter.com/XkJIZ3Qm9j— Minnesota Wild (@mnwild) November 16, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.