Knights Nuggets: It’s quiet — too quiet
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- If you can’t tell by his last name, Mason Primeau has hockey in his blood. His solid showing at development shouldn’t come as too much of a surprise. [KOI]
- Could the Penguins be a potential suitor for Nikita Gusev? If they somehow find some cap space, maybe. Let’s see what George McPhee has up his sleeve. [PensBurgh]
- Bobbleheads, baby! If you like ‘em, you better get your tickets for the Knights’ home preseason games. [Golden Knights]
In other news...
- After 21 seasons in the NHL, Matt Cullen is finally calling it a career at 42 (!) years old. [PensBurgh]
- Blues players inhaled helium and then sang Gloria. It’s as awesome as you’d expect it would be. [BarDown]
- Here’s Gritty doing some yoga on the beach, because why not?
The happiest place on earth pic.twitter.com/ysDvm35Xoz— Gritty (@GrittyNHL) July 10, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.