Knights Nuggets: Komets remain Vegas’ ECHL affiliate
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Chicago Wolves lost some big names this summer, but they should remain competitive in 2019-20. [KOI]
- The Golden Knights have renewed their affiliation agreement with the Fort Wayne Komets of the ECHL. [Golden Knights]
- Take a look at where the Golden Knights (definitely) will end up in the standings and what their opening night roster will look like. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- Team USA is going to be borderline unstoppable in December. Here’s what the roster could look like. [The Hockey News]
- Remember Andrei Markov? Well, he’s 40 years old and wants to come back to the NHL and play for the Montreal Canadiens again. [Sportsnet]
- Who will be the Red Wings’ next captain? Dylan Larkin thinks he’s ready. [NHL]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.