Knights Nuggets: Let the boredom begin
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights sent Maxime Lagace back to the AHL and called up Oscar Dansk, so that’s something. [KOI]
- Remember MTV Cribs? Well, that show isn’t around anymore. But don’t tell Jonathan Marchessault that. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- How has George McPhee done as a general manager? By the numbers, pretty freaking good. [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- Now that the All-Star break is here, there’s no real action going on. So here’s every All-Star ranked. [Yahoo Sports]
- Alex Ovechkin is just one point shy of leading all Russia-born players in NHL history in scoring. [NHL]
- There’s been a pretty large wave of 100-point players recently, and that likely won’t stop anytime soon. [The Athletic]
- This is still the year of Jack Hughes. And don’t let anyone tell you otherwise. [TSN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.