Knights Nuggets: Let’s get another
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights won’t have to worry about Joe Thornton in Game 4. He’s been suspended for his dangerous his on Tomas Nosek. [KOI]
- What did we learn from Game 3? Well, for one, Vegas’ second line is borderline unstoppable. [KOI]
- Nikita Gusev practiced with the Golden Knights for the first time yesterday. It’s real, folks! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Joe Thornton wasn’t the only guy getting suspended yesterday. Nazem Kadri is done for the rest of the first round. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- The Flyers have a new coach. Former Rangers bench boss Alain Vigneault is headed to Philly. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Cale Makar made his NHL debut last night. Something tells me the kid’s going to be alright. [The Denver Post]
- Alex Ovechkin knocked out Andrei Svechnikov in a fight yesterday. Very scary moment in Carolina.
Alex Ovechkin knocks out Andrei Svechnikov in a fight. Wow. pic.twitter.com/nbsxGSoRLQ— Ian Oland (@ianoland) April 15, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.