Knights Nuggets: Let’s make it 4 straight
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Marc-Andre Fleury was named the NHL’s second star of the week after recording shutouts in consecutive days, so that’s pretty nifty. [KOI]
- It’s definitely nice that goals are finally starting to go in for the Golden Knights, but Fleury’s play is what’s really carried Vegas to its second three-game winning streak of the season. [KOI]
- Sometimes it’s good to have some rest between games. For the Knights, rest is for the weak. [SinBin.vegas]
- The Golden Knights’ penalty kill? It’s pretty good! [The Athletic]
In other news...
- The in-season firings continue. This time, it’s Philadelphia Flyers general manager Ron Hextall getting the axe. [Broad Street Hockey]
- Pray for James Neal in Calgary, fam. [The Hockey News]
- The Canadiens waived Karl Alzner, who they signed to a five-year, $23.125 million contract a couple summers ago. Yikes. [Eyes on the Prize]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.