Knights Nuggets: Little things are happening
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- A few Golden Knights players got together and ate some chocolate and, buddy, it’s kind of amazing. [KOI]
- Yeah, the Golden Knights are in a bit of a cap crunch right now. But that doesn’t mean they’re destined to collapse in the near future. [The Athletic]
- Here’s Nate Schmidt enjoying a Popsicle.
August 2, 2019
In other news...
- Holy moly, the Rangers bought out Kevin Shattenkirk. [Blueshirt Banter]
- Matt Cullen just retired, but he’s not staying away from hockey completely. He’s joining the Penguins to play a role in player development. [PensBurgh]
- We always hear about how good the SHL is. But how good is it in comparison to the NHL? [Broad Street Hockey]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.