Knights Nuggets: Malcolm reigns supreme
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Guys. Folks. Y’all. The Vegas Golden Knights won a game of hockey in T-Mobile Arena! And Malcolm Subban beat his brother! Why isn’t the strip shut down for a parade? [KOI]
- Turns out shaking up the lines and defensive pairings paid dividends. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Even though the Knights are back in the winning column, we still think they could use a puppy. [KOI]
In other news...
- The Oilers made a trade over the weekend, sending Cam Talbot to the Flyers in exchange for Anthony Stolarz. [Copper And Blue]
- The Blues are kind of unstoppable right now. [NHL]
- Nikita Kucherov is amazing and should probably win the Hart Trophy. Unfortunately (?), his team is also amazing, so maybe this just isn’t his year to be the NHL’s MVP. [The Hockey News]
- Don Cherry called the Carolina Hurricanes “a bunch of jerks,” so the Hurricanes responded accordingly. [ESPN]
- Aleksander Barkov scored the goal of the year last night.
ARE YOU SERIOUS, @Barkovsasha95?? pic.twitter.com/edyuy2q5Fu— NHL GIFs (@NHLGIFs) February 18, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.