Knights Nuggets: Malcolm Subban is the greatest hockey player of all time
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Not only did the Golden Knights destroy the Jets last night, but Malcolm Subban also earned the first shutout of his career. Life is good. [KOI]
- Ladies and gentlemen, the Golden Knights’ top line is back to being elite. [SinBin.vegas]
- Have you filled out your March Madness bracket yet? Golden Knights players sure have. [Las Vegas Sun]
- It’s hard to tell what would be worse — having Ryan Reaves destroy you physically or verbally. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- The Flyers and Blackhawks are going to kick off the 2019-20 NHL season with a game in Prague. The Sabres and Lightning will also play a game in Sweden in November. [NHL]
- Who is the greatest women’s hockey player ever? It could very well be Marie-Philip Poulin. [The Athletic]
- The Coyotes are legitimately good right now, and Darcy Kuemper is to thank for that. [The Hockey News]
- Ron Burgundy called the Kings game last night, and it was fantastic.
The sights, sounds and all the glory that is Ron Burgundy.— NHL (@NHL) March 22, 2019
What a night to be in the @LAKings booth. 😂 pic.twitter.com/XMgznFrqTd
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.