Knights Nuggets: Marc-Andre Fleury gets a new car
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Golden Knights players have been doing push-ups in practice if their shots miss the net. Coincidence that they’re finally starting to score more goals? I think not! [The Athletic]
- The Knights finally scored a power-play goal Tuesday night, and you can thank Brad Hunt’s effective drop passes and William Karlsson’s clean zone entries for that. [HockeyBuzz]
- Still upset about the Golden Knights losing to the Capitals in the Stanley Cup Final? Well, maybe they’ll meet again and Vegas can return the favor. [Deadspin]
- Marc-Andre Fleury recently appeared on History Channel’s Counting Cars, and now he has a new whip. [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- The NHL insists it won’t change its policy on marijuana use, but a change just may be the right move for the players. [Sportsnet]
- Sidney Crosby’s been arguably the best hockey player on the planet for years, but he admits that Connor McDavid has now taken that title. [ESPN]
- With the CWHL and NWHL considering a merger, it may not be long before we see a single women’s hockey league in North America. [AP]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.