Knights Nuggets: Marc-Andre Fleury is back and it’s glorious
Start your morning off by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s get to the links:
- The Golden Knights lost last night. That really stinks. But you know what doesn’t stink? Marc-Andre Fleury. He’s pretty good! [Knights On Ice]
- You know what else was good? That Colin Miller to Reilly Smith stretch pass and subsequent goal. Our man in Vegas (for three days, anyway), Dalton Mack, breaks it down at length. [Knights On Ice].
- Curious about how the Golden Knights’ prospects are doing? Fret not, friends! Our own Mike Hannah is back for another edition of The Knights Watch. [Knights On Ice]
- Now that Seattle is well on its way to getting an NHL team, have you thought about how the NHL will realign? Our friends over at Five For Howling have. And then some. [Five For Howling]
- Speak of the devil, the folks over at Sonics Rising need your help. What should the Seattle team’s nickname be? Vote now in the Seattle Hockey Name Tournament! [Sonics Rising]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.