Knights Nuggets: Marc-Andre Fleury wants to finish his career in Vegas
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Marc-Andre Fleury wants to stay with the Golden Knights for the remainder of his career. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The Toronto Marlies defeated the Texas Stars in Game 7 to win the Calder Cup. [Sportsnet]
- If you’re excited for this year’s crop of impending free agents, you won’t believe your eyes when you see who will be available next summer. [The Hockey News]
- Gary Bettman adamantly denies that concussions can lead to CTE, and that’s absolutely horrifying. [The Athletic]
- Should Eugene Melnyk sell the Senators? Daniel Alfredsson surely thinks so. [CBC]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.