Knights Nuggets: Max Pacioretty really loves helicopters!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Lucas Elvenes has emerged as one of the Knights’ best prospects, but he still isn’t happy about being drafted in the fifth round of the 2017 NHL Entry Draft. [HockeyBuzz]
- The Vegas Rookie Faceoff was a smashing success, and George McPhee seems excited about potentially hosting it again in the future. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- The 2017-18 season was a special one for the Golden Knights, but according to newly acquired Max Pacioretty, the buzz is still very much alive going into Year 2. [Knights on Ice]
- Speaking of Patches, he took a helicopter ride around Las Vegas yesterday and just couldn’t contain himself.
A bunch of casino marquees on the Strip welcomed Max to Vegas while he was flying around in a helicopter— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) September 12, 2018
This made Max excited
In other news...
- The Humboldt Broncos played their first regular season game since the deadly bus crash that took 16 lives in April last night. As you would expect, there wasn’t a dry eye in the building. [USA Today]
- Predators forward Austin Watson was arrested for domestic assault in June and has been suspended for the first 27 games of the 2018-19 season. [On the Forecheck]
- Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey says he could play in the NHL after just six months of training, and it looks like he might get an opportunity to put his money where his mouth is. [Sportsnet]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.