Knights Nuggets: Maxime Lagace’s back
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights called up goaltender Maxime Lagace yesterday, so that’s a thing. [Las Vegas Sun]
- Another night, another big-time performance from Brandon Pirri. Shocker, right? [NHL]
- People seem to be talking more about Ryan Reaves’ fight with Adam McQuaid even more than the Golden Knights’ win over the Rangers. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- Didn’t think the Coyotes’ season could get any worse? Well, it just did. Nick Schmaltz is out for the season. [ESPN]
- The Athletic already projected Team Canada’s roster for the 2020 World Cup of Hockey, and now they’ve projected Team USA’s roster. [The Athletic]
- Ever wonder what it’s like to play for three different NHL teams in just a week? Ask goaltender Mike McKenna. [The Athletic]
- The All-Star jerseys were unveiled yesterday, and they’re actually pretty awesome.
🌊 From threat into thread 🌊— NHL (@NHL) January 9, 2019
Introducing the @adidashockey x @parleyxxx jerseys for the 2019 #NHLAllStar Game! #adidasParley #adizero pic.twitter.com/oinE9KJqM2
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.