Knights Nuggets: Monday blues
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- Jake Leschyshyn and Paul Cotter are both coming back to Vegas on three-year deals. [Knights On Ice]
- William Karlsson’s out here handing school supplies to teachers. What a guy.
Special surprise for some of the teachers who came out early today 🤠— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) August 13, 2022
Teachers can still pick up supplies in the Las Vegas Ballpark parking lot while supplies last! 🤗 #VegasBorn pic.twitter.com/mmfRZAgc1c
In other news...
- The Sharks will be without defenseman Nikolai Knyzhov for roughly six months as he recovers from a torn Achilles. [NHL]
- A lot of things feel weird about this World Juniors tournament — it’s taking place in August, for one — but it also has a “bubble” feel even though the restrictions have been lifted. [Sportsnet]
- If you’re playing fantasy hockey this year, there will be no shortage of rookie difference-makers to target in the draft. [The Hockey News]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.