Knights Nuggets: Morozov the last Vegas prospect standing in WJC
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have been playing some solid defense recently, and wouldn’t you know it, they’ve been pretty darn good because of it. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- And now that the Golden Knights have been playing so well, you have to imagine other teams will be gunning for them in the second half of the season. [The Athletic]
- Ivan Morozov is the last Golden Knights prospect remaining in this year’s World Juniors, and you can bet he won’t want to leave Vancouver without some hardware. [Golden Knights]
In other news...
- A New York Rangers fan chirped at Sidney Crosby so hard that Sid gave a signed stick to him. [The Athletic]
- Jack Hughes this, Jack Hughes that. The kid’s good, but let’s also not forget about Kaapo Kakko. [The Hockey News]
- The Maple Leafs have no goalies now, so that’s not great (Vegas knows from experience). [Pension Plan Puppets]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.