Knights Nuggets: Not 1, not 2, but 3 in a row!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s go over some news and notes:
- With a convincing 3-1 victory over the Anaheim Ducks on Saturday, the Golden Knights are in the midst of a three-game winning streak! They’re back, folks! [KOI]
- Oh, and the Knights also signed Alex Tuch to a seven-year contract extension, so that’s pretty nifty. [KOI]
- For those worried about Tuch’s long-term value, don’t be. The kid’s going to be a stud, and the scouts agree. [HockeyBuzz]
- So what’s Tuch’s ceiling exactly? Coaches and players sound off. [The Athletic]
In other news...
- Aside from William Karlsson (obviously), who should be considered the greatest goal-scorer in NHL history? [ESPN]
- The NHL doesn’t have an official policy on domestic violence, which is, um, absurd. Our friends over at Arctic Ice Hockey examine why a change is badly needed. [Arctic Ice Hockey]
- Corey Crawford made his long-awaited return to the ice Thursday, and if there’s one thing we learned from his first game back, it’s that he’s far more than just a really good hockey player. [Second City Hockey]
- Predators coach Peter Laviolette got pretty wild the other night.
This is @PredsNHL coach Peter Laviolette. The Team had a bet if they won the first two games of the trip thru Western Canada he would wear this..and that's no bull. pic.twitter.com/hZflfgaqzt— Gene Principe (@GenePrincipe) October 21, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.