Knights Nuggets: Not the time for loser points
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost to the Canucks Tuesday night in overtime, and they really could’ve used that extra point as they still sit several shy of a playoff spot. [Knights On Ice]
- If they do end up making the playoffs, though, they have everything it takes to beat some of the NHL’s top teams. [Sportsnet]
- Fan Appreciation Week is coming, so you may want to take some notes on the festivities the Knights have in store.
👏 Fan Appreciation Week is coming 👏— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) April 13, 2022
Add Petro to your bobblehead collection on April 18th at The Fortress ⛽️🏰 #VegasBorn https://t.co/8U1L34NDz7
In other news...
- The Penguins will be taking on the Bruins in next season’s Winter Classic at Fenway Park, so that could be fun. [PensBurgh]
- The Avalanche signed top college free agent Ben Meyers to a contract yesterday. Meyers is 23 and competed at the Beijing Olympics in February. [Mile High Hockey]
- Ryan Hartman was fined $4,250 for hilariously flipping Evander Kane the bird the other night. [Hockey Wilderness]
- The Jets were supposed to take on the Kraken last night, but a snow storm ruined that. Instead, they’ll play on May 1. [Davy Jones Locker Room]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.