Knights Nuggets: Now that’s a trade, eh?
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have cleared a lot of salary via trade since their first year in the league. Here’s a look back at their most notable salary dumb trades. [Sportsnet]
- Here is a variety of potential Golden Knights line combinations for the coming season, because why not? [SinBin.vegas]
- William Karlsson is officially off the market. Congrats, Wild Bill.
In other news...
- There was a pretty big trade Friday night, and it kind of shook the hockey world to its core. [Matchsticks & Gasoline]
- A trade this big needs some grades. How did the Flames and Panthers do in the Matthew Tkachuk deal? [ESPN]
- Pierre-Luc Dubios re-signed with the Jets, but only for one year, so that’s something to monitor. [TSN]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.