Knights Nuggets: Oh, look! Another controversial call in favor of the Sharks!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ season is over, but the Chicago Wolves are still going strong in the AHL playoffs. [KOI]
- Limited edition Chance bobbleheads are here. Courtesy of our friends at Kollectico. Pick one up using our exclusive discount code! [KOI]
- Max Pacioretty’s first season in Vegas was a pretty successful one. How did he like playing in Sin City? You can probably take a guess. [The Athletic]
- Nikita Gusev is looking pretty damn good representing Russia in the World Championship. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- You’ll never believe this, but the Sharks won by way of another controversial call! Amazing! [NHL]
- The Hurricanes look dead in the water right now. How can they come back and beat the Bruins? [The Hockey News]
- Brendan Shanahan will remain with the Maple Leafs for six more years. [Pension Plan Puppets]
- Who says hockey doesn’t have a following in Great Britain? The fans over there are already chirping Patrick Kane!
Just caught the post-game interviews-— caitlin berry (@caitlinsports) May 15, 2019
GB fans heckling Patrick Kane with a chant is HILARIOUS. pic.twitter.com/yYrnPDd39i
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.