Knights Nuggets: On life support
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost in the shootout to the Stars last night. It was heartbreaking. And now the Knights’ chances of making the playoffs are minimal. [Knights On Ice]
- You ever wonder what’s happened to the Golden Knights and how they’ve gotten to where they are now? You’re not alone. [The Hockey News]
In other news...
- Believe it or not, Steven Stamkos has never recorded a 100-point season. Until this year. [Raw Charge]
- The Hurricanes officially clinched the Metropolitan Division title with their win over the Rangers. [Canes Country]
- Auston Matthews is the newest member of the 60 goals club. And he’s the first U.S.-born player to ever do it. What a year he’s had.
Welcome to the 60 goal scorer club, Auston Matthews. pic.twitter.com/Ct23JTp3P4— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) April 27, 2022
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.