Knights Nuggets: Only one RFA remains
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- I don’t know if you’ve heard (you have), but the Golden Knights have finally agreed to terms with William Karlsson on a new contract! [Knights on Ice]
- Speaking of Wild Bill, the 25-year-old has been named one of the very best centers in hockey, so that’s nifty. [NHL]
- Karlsson may be under contract, but it’s not all sunshine and rainbows for the Golden Knights. Shea Theodore still hasn’t agreed to a new contract, and that’s not ideal. [SinBin.vegas]
- On paper, the Knights don’t appear to be much better than they were when they lost to the Capitals in Game 5 of the Stanley Cup Final. Should you panic? Absolutely not. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- CapFriendly is a fantastic site for keeping track of contracts, salaries and all that financial mumbo jumbo. If you don’t have it bookmarked on your internet browser, you’re living life incorrectly. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.