Knights Nuggets: Pachal is back
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Pacific Division saw a lot of defensemen put together stellar performances last season, and two of the best belong to the Golden Knights. Love to see it. [Sports Illustrated]
- Kaedan Korczak is drawing a lot of eyeballs within the Knights organization, and it’s hard not to be excited about his future. [The Athletic]
- Hey! The Golden Knights re-signed Brayden Pachal! That’s neat.
✍️ We have signed Brayden Pachal to a one-year contract extension!!— Vegas Golden Knights (@GoldenKnights) July 28, 2022
Glad to have you back in the Valley @BraydenPachal 😃
In other news...
- Adidas is not going to renew their NHL uniform and apparel deal after 2023-24 season. Who will take over? [ESPN]
- The Sharks are going to retire legendary forward Patrick Marleau’s number in February, so that’s pretty cool. [NHL]
- There are a lot of players with horrible contracts. Luckily, none of the players with the absolute worst contracts play for the Golden Knights. [The Athletic]
- We have more Reverse Retro jersey leaks!
🚨 NEW VIDEO! 🚨— icethetics (@icethetics) July 25, 2022
🔵 Icethetics can confirm the Vancouver #Canucks #ReverseRetro 2.0 jersey has leaked!
🔴 Plus, an exclusive sneak peek at the #NJDevils RR look inspired by the Kansas City Scouts!
Details in the newest Flash Report.
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.