Knights Nuggets: Regression in Year 2? Blasphemy!
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights’ inaugural season was incredible from start to finish, and there’s a very real possibility they can continue that success in Year 2. [The Hockey News]
- Paul Stastny’s a Golden Knight now, so it’s time we get to know him a little better. [Knights on Ice]
- Speaking of which, it looks like Stastny turned down more money from other teams to join the Knights. Thank you, Nevada, for not having income tax. [The Athletic]
- You asked, we answered. This week’s Monday Morning Mailbag centered around Tomas Tatar, Erik Haula and what William Karlsson’s new contract could look like. [Knights on Ice]
- Not only is Las Vegas an essential destination for tourists, but it’s also becoming a hot spot for NHL players. I can only imagine why. [Las Vegas Sun]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.