Knights Nuggets: Rollin’, rollin’, rollin’
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- After their win over the Canucks, the Golden Knights have now won five (5) straight games and are just one point shy of the first-place team in the Pacific Division. Pretty nifty! [KOI]
- Knights defenseman Shea Theodore was raised just outside of Vancouver, so you can bet his return to British Columbia was a bit special. [The Athletic]
- Should winger Ryan Reaves ever play center? Probably not, but he could if he needed to! [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- When the Golden Knights were struggling, just about everyone was freaking out a little bit. Everyone except for Gerard Gallant. [USA TODAY]
In other news...
- Patrik Laine has scored 18 goals this month alone, which is pretty impressive. Almost as impressive as his origin story. [The Athletic]
- The Hurricanes placed Scott Darling on waivers yesterday, but the 29-year-old’s poor play inflicted damage on more than just his now former team. [Canes Country]
- The 2019 NHL Entry Draft is still months away, but it’s never too early to enjoy some prospect rankings! [Eyes on the Prize]
- Maybe asking Erik Karlsson about his return to Ottawa immediately after an ugly loss is a bad idea.
#ErikKarlsson walks away from Toronto media after being asked about his return to Ottawa last night. #Sens pic.twitter.com/NoA1ZvSE5j— TSN 1200 (@TSN1200) November 29, 2018
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.