Knights Nuggets: Ryan Reaves cannot stand Tom Wilson
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights have 15 regular-season games remaining. What do they need to accomplish before the start of the postseason? [The Athletic]
- When will Nick Holden come out of the press box? Nobody knows. But Vegas has been playing quite well defensively without him, so... [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- In case this wasn’t already completely obvious, Ryan Reaves just cannot stand Tom Wilson.
“I just don’t like him. Hands down, I just don’t like the guy."@reavo7five spoke to @JeffMarek and @jasonyork about his rivalry with Tom Wilson. 👇 #IceSurfing pic.twitter.com/eBV0aLNgxs— Sportsnet (@Sportsnet) March 6, 2019
In other news...
- NHL general managers proposed a new rule that if a player loses their helmet during play, they have to immediately head (pun intended) to the bench. [Sportsnet]
- I’m 25 and can barely run a mile, let alone play professional ice hockey at 40 years old. [The Hockey News]
- Thanks to Jake Guentzel, Sidney Crosby now has 1,200 career points.
With an assist on @jakenbake20's goal, Crosby has hit 1,200 career points. pic.twitter.com/jeYz50syPX— NHL GIFs (@NHLGIFs) March 6, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.