Knights Nuggets: Shipachyov saga was a turning point for Vegas
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- Remember Vadim Shipachyov? What good times those were! It’s a shame he never ended up panning out, but George McPhee’s decision to move on from the Russian star may be one of the best moves of the Golden Knights’ existence. [SinBin.vegas]
- With Vegas now headed to the Western Conference Final, people are going to try to rip you off with fake tickets. Don’t let anyone rip you off with fake tickets. [Las Vegas Sun]
- Detroit is widely known as Hockeytown, but Las Vegas has quickly taken that title. Sorry not sorry. [ESPN]
- This Finnish Capitals fan absolutely lost his mind when his team beat Pittsburgh to advance to the Eastern Conference Final. [SB Nation]
- Rod Brind’Amour has been named the head coach of the Carolina Hurricanes, so that’s pretty neat. [Canes Country]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.