Knights Nuggets: Teams given permission to speak with Erik Karlsson about contract extension
Start off your morning by reading up on some hockey news.
Rise and shine! Let’s check in on some news and notes:
- The Ottawa Senators have granted teams permission to speak with Erik Karlsson about a contract extension. Regardless of whether the Golden Knights get involved, something big is about to happen. [Sportsnet]
- The Golden Knights lost James Neal to the Calgary Flames yesterday, so that kinda stinks. [Knights on Ice]
- It’s still early, but Knights prospect Erik Brannstrom is looking really, really good this summer. [Las Vegas Sun]
- There will be a Golden Knights float at the Summerlin Patriotic Parade, so that’s pretty neat. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Joe Thornton isn’t done yet. He’s returning to the Sharks on a one-year, $5 million deal. [Fear the Fin]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter and like our Facebook page for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.