Knights Nuggets: That was an abomination
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights played their final home game of the regular season last night, and things didn’t go too well! [KOI]
- You’re never going to believe this, but Mark Stone is happy about going to the playoffs. Shocker, right? [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
- Colin Miller was fined for embellishment. If he gets caught embellishing three more times, Gerard Gallant will start getting fined, which would be hilarious. [Las Vegas Review-Journal]
In other news...
- It’s official. The Colorado Avalanche are going to the playoffs. The Coyotes are on the outside looking in once again. [Mile High Hockey]
- The schedule for the playoffs will be unveiled this Sunday morning, bright and early, at 7 a.m. PT. [NHL]
- Glen Sather has stepped down as the Rangers’ team president. It’s the end of an era. [Blueshirt Banter]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.