Knights Nuggets: That was fun!
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights beat the Sharks once again last night and, folks, I’m having a great time. [KOI]
- Russian forward Nikita Gusev signed his entry-level deal yesterday, so that’s pretty awesome! Could give Vegas a massive boost (maybe soon?). [KOI]
- With Gusev under contract, what can we expect from the newest Golden Knight? [KOI]
- Ryan Reaves and Evander Kane fought last night, and it was pretty awesome.
Ryan Reaves and Evander Kane drop the mitts for a spirited tilt. pic.twitter.com/DN8ZXZCjLn— x-Knights On Ice (@knightsonice) April 15, 2019
In other news...
- The Islanders are really going to sweep the Penguins, aren’t they? [Lighthouse Hockey]
- I don’t know what’s going on with the Lightning, but they need some milk. Or Jesus. Anything, really. [Raw Charge]
- If you didn’t see Team USA’s insane win over Finland in the gold medal game of the Women’s World Championship, you should probably check it out. Unbelievable. [The Hockey News]
- Nazem Kadri is kind of an idiot. He has an in-person hearing today for doing this to Jake DeBrusk on Saturday.
About as ugly as it gets pic.twitter.com/SzNfGZ7bDO— Pete Blackburn (@PeteBlackburn) April 14, 2019
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Spotify for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.