Knights Nuggets: That wasn’t what we had in mind
Start off your morning by reading up on some news and notes from Vegas and around the NHL.
Let’s go over some news and notes:
- The Golden Knights lost their second straight game last night. This time it was the St. Louis Blues who wound up getting the win against Vegas. We have to wait a little long for the Knights to clinch their playoff spot. [KOI]
- Episode No. 5 of KOI Radio is here. We talked about a bunch of things, including Alex Tuch, Erik Haula and Marc-Andre Fleury’s baby’s name. [KOI]
- Imagine out-chirping Ryan Reaves. Oh, wait. You can’t. Because out-chirping Ryan Reaves isn’t possible. [The Athletic]
- Forget about skill and talent and hockey IQ. The Golden Knights’ All-Hair team is here, baby! [SinBin.vegas]
In other news...
- Most of the Capitals visited the White House yesterday, so I guess that’s newsworthy? [ESPN]
- Quinton Byfield is 6-foot-4 and 215 pounds. Oh, and he’s only 16. The kid made a huge impact in the OHL as a rookie, and he’s going to be a terror in the pros. [The Hockey News]
- It’s not much of a secret. Brain injuries are a major problem in hockey. And that’s why Ben Lovejoy has pledged to donate his brain to science in order to find answers. [The Athletic]
If you’re not already, be sure to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and SoundCloud for more news and notes on the Golden Knights.